Put-In-Bay Water Sports will get you in our states most precious resource: Lake Erie. Choose from a host of fun-filled activities. On the island there are boat, jet ski and kayak rentals. Also, two public beaches offer guests a chance to dip their toes in the water.
Dive in to the action with some of the great water activities on the island. Nothing is more refreshing than a dip in Lake Erie on a hot day. Choose from a great selection of things to do that will be both exhilarating and memorable.
Water Sports on Put-In-Bay
- Watercraft Rental
- Rent a Jet Ski or Boat for power boating on the lake.
- Rent a Kayak for self-driven excitement.
- Parasail Above the Bay
- Reserve a spot to see the island from high in the sky.
- Head to the Beach
- South Bass Island State Park and at the end of Delaware Avenue near Perry’s Victory and International Peace Memorial
- Hop in a Pool
- Pools and Pool Bars are aplenty on the island. Head over to Mist for the best of the bunch.