Attractions on Put-In-Bay, Ohio offers a visitor cave tours, views from Perry Monument and so much more. The Great Lake Erie provides ample water activities like boating and fishing. Additionally, South Bass Island is home to both a State Park and National Park. Moreover, there are numerous nature preserves and local parks too!
So, grab a Put-In-Bay Golf Cart Rental and head out to the many great Attractions. With so many great options to choose from, the day will fill up fast with fun Things to Do.
Put-in-Bay Golf Cart Depot
Char-Tom Sport Fishing Charters
The island has no shortage of fun Things to Do for all ages and abilities. So, be sure to bring the whole family to take part in the fun. A trip to the Lake Erie Islands is a favorite vacation for many groups. Come and see what the fuss is about!
Popular Island Attractions
- Perry Cave and Family Fun Center
- Tour the Cave, Climb the Rock Climbing Wall, Explore the Butterfly House, Mini Golf Course and More. Popular Island Attraction.
- South Bass Island State Park
- Located on the Shores of Lake Erie with a beach front playground, picnic areas and bathing beach.
- Adventure Bay
- Arcade, Batting Cages, Go Cart Track and large pool. Located just outside downtown Put-In-Bay.
- Perry’s Victory and International Peace Memorial
- Large Greek Doric column commemorating the victory of Oliver Hazard Perry in the Battle of Lake Erie.
Getting around to all of these attractions is easy. See the most on the island including the local historical museum, Perry Visitor Center and more via golf cart rental. This is by far the preferred way to get around.
Additionally, fast, friendly transport can be reached via a Put-In-Bay Taxi. For just $3 per person, get anywhere on the island in a jiffy.
So Much to Do, Why Not Stay?
There are so many great Attractions and Put-In-Bay Events, staying overnight is a smart move. Waking up on the island gives visitors a new perspective. Moreover, a chance to live the island life.
Fortunately, we have partnered with the very best in Lodging on the island. Be sure to peruse our Hospitality Partners to find your vacation rental. We look forward to hosting you during your next vacation to Put-In-Bay!