The following Island resorts are offering 10% off of stays booked between now and June 1st, as well as a 100% no-questions-asked refund guarantee on these reservations.
PLEASE NOTE: This Special is now expired. But you can find more special offers and money-saving discounts on our dedicated Put-in-Bay Specials page.
-Island Club Rentals, 216-898-9951
-Commodore Resort, 419-285-3101
-Put-in-Bay Condos, 216-898-1105
-Victory Station Hotel, 419-285-0120
-Bird’s Nest Resort, 419-285-6119
-Ashley’s Island House, 419-285-2844
For a reservations to be eligible for the Travel Safe Travel Secure cancellation policy, it must be made directly with the resort. Third party bookings are subject to the respective cancellation policies of the booking channel.
For these different times, a different way to travel to the Bay!
Some of Put-in-Bay’s most well-known and popular resorts have joined together, and we would like to inform potential travelers of a program called Travel Safe Travel Secure. The Island Club, Commodore Resort, Put-in-Bay Condos, Victory Station Hotel, Birds Nest, and Ashley’s Island House have come together to institute a set of protocols that aims to ensure your safety and comfort as you make what is almost certainly your first trip since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus. When you’re ready to travel, we hope you choose Put-in-Bay to Travel Safe Travel Secure. We are close to home and more than you know.
The “Travel Safe, Travel Secure” Promise
The steps we are taking to ensure you feel safe traveling to Put-in-Bay will include behind-the-scenes sanitation processes above and beyond standard protocols as well as employee education efforts, but perhaps the biggest change is the adjustment to the typically stringent cancellation policies on the island. We do not want anyone to fear what will become of their reservation and their hard-earned money if the virus’ longevity veers closer to the worst case forecasts. From now until May 15th, the Put-in-Bay resorts listed above are offering a no-questions-asked 100% refundable cancellation policy, up to 14 days before your stay. If it becomes necessary to do so, we will extend this policy.
Bear in mind that this will only apply to reservations made directly through the resorts. You will have to call your preferred lodging partner and ask for a Travel Safe booking. Phone numbers for all participating resorts, home rentals, condos, and B&Bs are listed below. Reservations made on third party channels such as AirBnb and Booking.com, in addition to the third party booking fees, will be subject to their cancellation policy.
Put-in-Bay Lodging Travel Partners are United
Remember, to get the travel safe cancellation policy, you must call and book direct.
- Island Club Rentals — 216-898-9951
- Looking for luxury lodging with all of the amenities of home? Island Club Home Rentals provide 73 comfortable, stylish rental cottages with either three or four bedrooms sleeping from 8-16 guests.
- Commodore Resort — 419-285-3101
- The Commodore Resort combines partying and luxury to create an unforgettable summer on Put-in-Bay. With a wide range of room options, groups from two to eight are all welcomed here.
- Put-in-Bay Condos — 216-898-1105
- The Put-in-Bay Waterfront Condos are luxury island living at its finest. With waterfront views, swimming pool, and perfectly appointed condos, your perfect Put-in-Bay vacation starts here.
- Victory Station Hotel — 419-285-0120
- The Victory Station Hotel is a brand new addition to the landscape of Put-in-Bay. Construction finished in 2013 and since then, visitors have been flocking to this hotel. The name plays homage to the Victory Hotel, the islands most iconic lodging house.
- Birds Nest Resort — 419-285-6119
- Beautiful Birds Nest Resort is located on 9 peaceful acres a mile from the nightlife in downtown Put-in-Bay Ohio. We offer relaxed, economy lodging, cottage rentals, and rental homes, with a better value than regular Put-in-Bay hotels.
- Ashley’s Island House — 419-285-2844
- Ashley’s Island House is one of the most recognizable Bed and Breakfast on the Island. Stepping inside, guests will immediately feel transported in time. The home retains much of its Old World charm. This home is the largest and oldest bed and breakfast on Put-In-Bay.
There is no better place for your next vacation than Put-in-Bay
We’re doing this because this is not just about being allowed to travel. Just because the State of Ohio says you are able to go on vacation does not mean that you are comfortable doing so. We want you to be able to book with the confidence that if COVID-19 still feels like a risk to YOU, that you do not have to choose between your health and your hard-earned money.
If you want to travel, and are allowed to travel, you can do so. If the situation changes, you can cancel with confidence. But you can secure your dates today so that if the best-case scenarios come to pass, you don’t miss out on your preferred lodging for a much-needed close to home vacation.
We think that local and regional travel, by car, is how most people are going to take their next vacation. It would be understandable to not immediately have comfort with air travel, and it would be even more understandable to avoid taking a cruise. And here in Ohio, we are so lucky to have Put-in-Bay, in beautiful Lake Erie, as an option. If you live here, or in one of our bordering states, we believe that Put-in-Bay is the best choice for your first post-coronavirus getaway.
The End is in Sight for COVID-19 “Stay at Home”
We all desperately want this to be over. This unprecedented modern catastrophe is affecting every corner of our lives, not just our health care system and our economy, but the mental and emotional strains of job insecurity, separation from loved ones, and all of the little things that have been lost, like sports, concerts, and our primary focus, vacations. But someday, and hopefully soon, we will have those things back. And our promise to you is that Put-in-Bay is ready, and we cannot wait to have you here as soon as we are allowed, and as soon as you are comfortable coming.
We hope you stay safe, and we will SEE YOU AT THE BAY!