The Village Docks A & C are centrally located in downtown Put-in-Bay. They provide boaters with both overnight and transient docking. Close to all the attractions of the downtown, these docks have long been a favorite for boaters
Village Docks A & C Features
Boaters enjoy the wonderful features including water, full electricity, and high speed internet. Additionally, the Village Bath House is close by in DeRivera Park. The bath house includes a restroom, multiple showers, and also public lockers for rent.
DeRivera provides a lovely location for a picnic lunch or afternoon stroll. A gift from the founder of Put-in-Bay, this park includes picnic tables, charcoal grills, and Will’s Playground, suitable for kids of all ages. There is always something going on in the park, from weddings to family reunions.
Village Docks A & C Rules
- No grills or open fires on docks.
- No swimming around marina.
- Water guns, sling sots and water balloon fights are not allowed.
- No fireworks or weapons
- Motorized scooters are not allowed. So, guests must walk them.
- Guests on Roller blades and bikes must be walk them on docks. No riding permitted.
- No reserving space for others.
- Leaving unattended boats overnight is strictly prohibited.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- There is mandatory rafting up to 4 boat
- No floating toys permitted.
Perfectly situated for boaters, from families out for the afternoon to expert anglers, this docks ideal. Take safe harbor here and enjoy all the sights and sounds of Put-in-Bay.