The Boardwalk Restaurant is your one-stop shop for some of best food in Put-in-Bay. With dining options galore, visitors can choose from the island’s legendary Lobster Bisque along with other delicious seafood dishes, burgers, and more.
Known as the Lobster Bisque Capital of Ohio, The Boardwalk serves the freshest, tastiest lobster in the whole state. Dig into a bowl and take in the spectacular views of Lake Erie and the docks of Put-in-Bay. Located right downtown, this unique dining experience has something for everyone.
Delicious Restaurants To Suit Everyone’s Taste
Located on the main deck are three amazing restaurants, each with their own flavor.
- Fish Shak serves crisp perch sandwiches and fresh walleye.
- Little Galley is great for the whole family with tasty burgers and hot dogs.
- Book’s Seafood takes it up a notch with divine plates of Maine Lobster, Key West Shrimp, and Alaskan King Crab
Quench Your Thirst
Down a cold one and enjoy the lake breezes at one of two bars at the boardwalk.
- The Burgee Bar is known for their Signature Riptide Rum Punch!
- Claw Daddy’s is right by the water, the perfect spot for happy hour.
Head to the Upper Deck and take a seat. There you can enjoy an extensive martini menu and impressive wine list. Filets, pastas, and filling salads are all available. This is also the spot to fill up on Lobster Bisque. Everyone comes for the bisque at first, but keeps coming back for more! Rita’s Cantina Margarita Bar and Deck keeps the tequila flowing.
There’s no end to the tasty food, ice cold drinks, and genial feel to The Boardwalk. Come relax in the shade of one of the many covered decks, enjoy the company and the feel of being in Put-in-Bay. That’s what summer on the Bay is all about, after all!