If you’re looking for info on golf cart rentals on the island, then look no further! The Put-in-Bay Golf Cart Depot is the preferred golf cart rental company on the island. Golf carts are a fun and convenient way to see the sights of Put-in-Bay. The Put-in-Bay Golf Cart Depot provides golf carts and bicycles to island visitors all summer long. They are located on Catawba Avenue.
Choose from two, four, and six passenger golf carts for rent. Customers can opt for hourly, daily, overnight, or weekly. If necessary, fill up the cart at Put-in-Bay Gas Station, but they rarely run out of gas.
Easily accessible from all downtown attractions, the Put-in-Bay Golf Cart Depot make is easy as can be to get you on the road.
All golf carts from the Put-in-Bay Golf Cart Depot are licensed and street legal. They include proper safety equipment including headlights, tail lights, turn signals, roofs and seatbelts.
Additional Golf Cart Rentals Information
- Be aware of your surrounding traffic at all times.
- Move to the side for larger and faster traffic.
- Do not stop your cart in the roadway, or on the edge of the road to sight-see.
- Don’t drink and drive!!!!
- Do not drive onto private property.
- Wear your seatbelts. Also, make sure your kids are wearing theirs.
- Stay seated at all times until the golf cart comes to a complete stop. Keep your seat belt fastened.
- No U-turns..
- Contact your local Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles if you plan to bring your own cart to the island. Your cart must display an Ohio license plate from the Bureau of Motor Vehicles. Make sure you bring your registration along.